Locate Missing Persons in Michigan
eyespy investigations home page contact eyespy investigations site map make payment

Locate Missing Persons in Michigan

Date: February 19, 2009
Author: Michael Torrice

As a Michigan private investigator that specializes in Missing Persons, I am constantly asked the following question:

How long does it take to locate a missing person as a Michigan private investigator?

The answer is…that is very hard to say. People call Eye Spy Investigations in Michigan and ask to find a missing person. They want to know how much it costs and how long it will take.

I explain that to find or locate a missing person in Michigan, we must first be provided with identifying information of the person you wish to locate. The more information you have the better. A social security number is a great start, as long as it is the right number.

I go on to explain that there are many databases that may contain information on a persons whereabouts, however, if a person in running from the law, it is much more difficult to find them. In this case, we usually need to physically go out and look for them. They are usually aware of this, and tend to move around a lot.

In 95% of the cases, we are still able to locate a missing person. The remaining 5% that we cannot immediately locate, usually end up being located later in the future. Sometimes it just takes a little more time.




confidential inquiry
Click below to place an inquiry today.

confidential inquiry
Click below to hire us today.
ALL INQUIRIES ARE
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL!

 

Share
Follow
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn LinkedIn
HOME | SITE MAP | CONTACT US | MAKE A PAYMENT | TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY POLICY | F.A.Q.'s | BLOG
Copyright © 2009. EyeSpyInvestigations.com. All rights reserved.
Web Development by Tsunami PC Productions.